About Wisniewski & Associates, LLC
Experienced Attorneys Ready to Protect Your Interests
Quality legal advice for people and business
No matter what type of legal issue you face, you need a qualified attorney committed to resolving your case while keeping your best interests in mind. At Wisniewski & Associates, LLC®
in Sayreville, we work diligently to understand our clients’ legal needs and develop effective strategies to achieve their goals. Our lawyers have many years of experience representing people, businesses, and governmental entities. Whether you need help in court, closing a real estate deal, appealing your property taxes, starting a business, or updating your will, we are available to assist you with every step of the legal process and to make sure you fully understand your rights.
Highly regarded law firm provides individualized attention and effective counsel
Since 2006, Wisniewski & Associates, LLC®
has focused on how to best serve our clients, developing a reputation for attaining strong results and earning the respect of our colleagues. Managing Partner John S. Wisniewski has earned a DistinguishedSM Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®
for his high ethical standards and professional ability. He has also dedicated much of his life to public service, serving as a member of the New Jersey Legislature for 22 years and as Chairman of the Assembly Transportation Committee and New Jersey Fire Safety Commission for much of that time. He also Co-Chaired the Special Committee that investigated the lane closures on the George Washington Bridge
. He brings that same dedication to his legal practice.
People and business throughout New Jersey count on our firm for:
- Personalized service — We approach each case with an open mind and take the time to understand the specific circumstances, so we can represent our clients’ interests effectively.
- Reputable counsel — Clients trust us to provide credible advice and skilled representation, and we work hard every day to earn that trust.
- Tailored legal support — We focus on a few key practice areas to offer our clients exceptional advocacy for a variety of issues within those fields.
No matter how complicated the issue, we are committed to maximizing your chances of obtaining a positive outcome.
Areas of Practice
Dedicated legal advocates for estate planning, business, tax and real estate matters in Central New Jersey
With more than four decades of combined experience, the skilled attorneys at Wisniewski & Associates, LLC®
are prepared to guide you through:
- Litigation — Whether you are being sued or need to sue someone else, we can protect your rights in personal injury, municipal court and civil litigation lawsuits. We will assist you with all aspects of litigation, from the initial complaint to discovery and depositions to negotiations, mediation, arbitration or trial.
- Business law matters — From business formation and debt collection to corporate concerns and transportation law, we advise companies of all sizes on relevant legal requirements and considerations to help them make sound decisions.
- Estate planning — We help individuals make proper arrangements to achieve their estate planning goals, no matter how simple or complex. We also assist families with estate administration.
- Tax law issues — We have a long history of representing property owners and government entities in property tax appeals. We also assist clients with tax abatement to reduce or eliminate property tax liability on developments.
- Real estate transactions and disputes — We handle a variety of real estate issues, including land-use development, zoning and permitting applications, boundary and easement disputes, landlord-tenant disputes, residential home sales, and real estate closings.
- Bankruptcy - The attorneys at Wisniewski & Associates, LLC® are experienced in bankruptcy. We take the time to thoroughly review all aspects of your situation to determine the best possible solution. We are here to advise and represent individuals in obtaining relief from their debts through bankruptcy.
We know how important it is to find the right lawyer to handle your case. Our firm offers a free consultation to discuss how our esteemed attorneys will work tirelessly to help you.
Contact a trusted lawyer to review your case during a free initial consultation
At Wisniewski & Associates, LLC®
, we take a client-centered approach to obtain favorable outcomes for Central New Jersey residents, businesses and government bodies. Whatever your estate planning, real estate, tax or business law needs, we are here to help. To schedule a meeting at our Sayreville law office, please call 732-387-5751 or contact us online